- The Consolidated Global Group is expanding their global portfolio and seek additional partners globally to become a part of our organization!
- Consolidated Global Group UK is making a bid to acquire a mixed use estate for redevelopment based on their UK planning to establish the CGG Group Head Offices in Glasgow, Scotland
- Consolidated Global Group is in advanced negotiations to buy a UK based company that specializes in Aerospace Technical Maintenance & Servicing
- Consolidated Global Group Botswana is in negotiations to acquire a complex that will shortly be refurbished into the first African central SEZ HUB and retail distribution centre servicing the SADEC region with the provision of products online and in store through the Consolidated Retail Holdings outlets and online facility
- Consolidated Global Group is in the process of negotiating to acquire a significant section of land in Madagascar on which to develop a new international Finance, Import & Export City with it’s own international Airport, Deep Water Harbour, Oil Terminal, Cruise Line Terminal, Luxury hotel resorts, Villas, Apartments, Hospital & University and Retirement Complex for international Expats. MOST Southern and Central African capital cities only 6 hours away!